Sunday 13 May 2012

L'oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray

If you're looking for a hairspray without that sticky or stiff feeling you usually get with most hairsprays, then get this.



MYR 50.00
500 ml
Made in France
The one I got is the strong hold.

 ( Decided to take a picture off Google because the can is pretty long )

There's a lot which will last you for at 2 months depending on how much hair spray you use.
I was a little sceptical of it especially when I looked at the bottom of the can with "BRUSHES OUT EASILY"printed on it but after using it, I found out that it does brush out easily.
What I like about this hairspray is that it doesn't give you that stiff feeling once you have it on. It doesn't even give you that greasy look when you have your hair in a ponytail with no strays flying around.

You can get yours from the K Care shop.

This is definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...