Tuesday 21 August 2012

Oriflame Coconut & Ricemilk Hot Oil

Hot Oil makes a good hair treatment. I used to use VO5's Hot Oil on a weekly basis but they don't seem to exist anymore. I started using this before but this is hard to get too. I just got two tube's fromy aunt quite recently.


15 ml
Made in India

I was introduced to this by accident and I couldn't stop using it once I discovered what it did to my hair from the very first use. 
The two main ingredients in the product works wonders on your hair and you will definitely see a difference in the texture and look of your hair. It de-frizzes, moisturizes and treats the hair shaft. The smell is absolutely amazing and it stays on even after you've washed and styled your hair. 
I would say this works better than the VO5 Hot Oil.

To use hot oils, all you need is a mug, hot water and a towel for your hair.

You get some hot water in a mug and put a tube in. Once you leave it in for around 2-3minutes, you put the contents on your hair using your hands ( Careful the oil is not too hot!). Half a tube is enough for medium to long hair.
Wrap your hair with the towel ( preferably wet as it will lock the heat and moisture in your hair )and leave the hot oil on for around 15 minutes and shampoo your hair.
You can do this once a week as an intensive treatment.

I highly recommend this product.

You can check out other products from Oriflame by clicking on the link below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...