Sunday 10 February 2013

Sharing...

Just wanted to share a few things with you before I procrastinate and forget all about this.

Christmas & New Year Looks...


I'm not a make up artist but I think I did pretty ok.
The picture on the left hand side is what I did for Christmas. Slightly lined eyes and a glossy pinkish lip.
On the left hand side, I went for dark smokey eyes and a nude glossy lip. 
I worked more on the highlighting and contouring on both pictures.

Bling Bling...


I got these a while ago and love them. I don't usually get accessories as I'm allergic to anything that's not made of pure metal. Good thing these are stainless steel.

Nails...


This is what I did last night. It was my first time using nail stickers / foil. I thought it was going to be a ton of work but suprisingly it wasn't. It didn't take long, you can get these at a reasonable price and it lasts for around 10 days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...