Monday 29 April 2013

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

I have been meaning to get my hands on a good eye cream for a while once I finished using my Garnier eye cream and this came out just in time.

10 ml / 34 fl.oz

Around MYR 120

Made in Belgium

Allergy tested

100% fragrance free

Ophthamologist tested

Safe for contact lens users

Made for all skin types

I got mine from Sephora.
Clinique makes good skin care products which is why I decided to pick this up to give it a try. I have been using this for about 2 weeks now. This product is supposed to lighten your dark eye areas over time with continuous use. I don't have really bad eye bags so let's give about 12 weeks to see if there's any dramatic difference.
This eye cream is tinted but it won't cover your dark eye circles. It gets absorbed into your skin effortlessly.
I found that the cooling massage tip doesnt actually have a cooling effect on the skin and usually use my fingers to dab / pat the cream around my eye area.
 
Most good eye creams contain caffeine in them and this is one of those products that come with it.

Check out more products from Clinique by clicking on the link below :-
Clinique 

What is your favourite eye cream?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...