Sunday, 7 April 2013

Another Day, Another Look

I usually go for a minimal make-up look most days. Don't like too much on my face as I feel like I'm wearing a mask.

What I used :-

Face

♥ Make Up Forever All Mat Face Mattying Primer 
♥ MAC Studio Sculpt - NC 42
♥ Za Concealer Perfetion
♥ Jelly Pong Pong Omnibronze
♥ Revlon Powder Blush - Smokey Rose
♥ YoungBlood Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder - Translucent
♥ YoungBlood Natural Mineral Loose Foundation - Natural Beige 
 
Eyes

♥ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
♥ Make Up Forever Eyeshadow - no.17
♥ Maybelline 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner
♥ Youngblood Ultimate Concealer - Tan
♥ Body Shop Clear Mascara
♥ Etude House Volume Mascara
 
Lips 

♥ Vita Tok Lipstick - BR02
♥ The Body Shop Lipstick - Beige

I did quite a bit of contouring with the brown eyeshadow and bronzer and used double coats of mascara since I don't use fake lashes.
Kept everything else simple & minimal so I don't get annoyed with too much on my face.
I have naturally dark eyebrows so I just used black powder to fill in wherever that needed filling in.

Less is More!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...