Sunday 25 September 2011

Scinic Aqua Ex

Another gift I got from someone.These are Korean made. Although I got these as a gift, I did do a little research on these.
 From the Left:
Skin Toner (130ml, around RM 70.00) & Essence(50ml)

After cleansing the face, the skin toner is simply to be spritzed onto the skin until dry and then the Essence (which is basically a moisturiser) is to be applied onto the skin.
The moisturiser is really rich and so only a very little amount is needed. I've used this only once to test it out and let you know what it's like. You canimmediately feel that your skin has been moisturised after using these by looking and feeling the texture of the skin. From what I've found out and tried, these are pretty good products. I tried to find the exact ingredients used in these products but the official SCINIC website is in Korean.

The bottles are amazingly gorgeous. They are made of glass and can be used again.

If you want to know more, you can check these out at Sasa or visit their website by clicking the link below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...