Tuesday 20 September 2011

Red Hot Lips with Rimmel

Some girls out there may find it hard to rock blood red lips. It's hard to find the right shade of red for your skin tone. Some are just afraid of getting red lipstick where it shouldn't be..like your teeth. I love wearing my lips red and do so from time to time but it can be sort of tricky.
This is my red lips...
 Took this picture with natural lighting. I apologize for the not-so-clear picture.

I've never really tried out any of Rimmel's products until I saw these. I just had to try them out.

What I used to get these lips:
Rimmel's Exagerate Full Colour Lip Liner Definer in 024 - Red Diva (from Asda)
Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in 500 - Diva Red (from Asda)
Rimmel's Shock Gloss Amped in 208 Amped (from Asda)

( I will do reviews of these products one by one soon)

They treat your lips well. They don't slide off, don't dry your lips,etc.

These are so easy to use. I'm sure there are many videos you can find on Youtube on how to wear red lipstick.

What I did was:
Line the outer part of my lips first then fill them in.
Use one coat of lipstick and take the excess off with a tissue paper and apply one more coat.
I used the lipgloss at the end. This is optional. You can go without the lipgloss if you wish.

Would you believe I got these all from ASDA for a remarkably amazing price and they are SO good! The lip liner can be used just by itself. I would definitely get these again.
I highly recommend these as I personally think they are the perfect shade of red for those with fair and tanned skin tones. Besides that, you can't beat the price.

Tip: Exfoliate your lips before doing this to avoid getting flaky lips.

Rock your lips dolls!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...