Sunday 6 January 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Colour + Diamond Shine

I haven't had dark nails for ages and I usually use O.P.I but decided to try out Sally Hansen for a change. When I bought the "Diamond Shine Base and Top Coat", I got the nail polish free.


The polish colour is sexy! It's not black, it's actually midnight blue. It's called Night Flight-308.


The brush of the polish is flat and quite wide. They wern't kidding with the "Insta-Dry" label. The polish dries really fast which is why my nail polish doesn't look too smooth. Myabe the next round will be better.

I like the Diamond Shine Base and Top Coat. It does the job and you can use a single bottle as a multitasker. Also, I find that they harden and strengthen your nails!


I think I'll be buying more from this line to have a better idea of their products and to see if it's good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...