Sunday 6 January 2013

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Cream

I wanted to finish the whole tub before I did a review on it ( Only because I give you a very thorough idea of the products I get! )

 
Made in Korea.
180 ml.
Main Ingredient: Baking Powder
How To Use: Just get some on your face without having to wet it first, massage around to dissolve make up. Then, you can  wash it off with a cleanser.
Don't remember how much this costs but it was not a lot.

I liked how it worked on my skin. You can actually feel your skin squeaky clean and free of any make up.  The texture is really smooth so I suppose it really gets into your pores for a good clean!

One thing I didn't like about this is that you have to use your fingers to scoop the product onto your face. They should have provided a spatula but the good news is the same product comes in a tube which I got for free, the same time I got this tub.
I've finished the tub and now I'm using the tube.

Worth giving this product a try since it's effective and doesn't burn a hole in your pocket.
What's your favourite make-up removing product at the moment?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...