Tuesday 21 June 2011

Dior Eyeshadow Palette

This is the Dior palette I got about two weeks ago. I couldn't resist getting it since it was quite pretty.

 The Exterior and Interior Respectively.

The eyeshadow colours: black, brown, gold and white
Blushes: bright pink, light pink

The eyeshadows are all natural colours and easy to blend. This palette is perfect for a smokey eyes look or even for a simple day time look.
The blush compartment is a push-out drawer at the bottom tier of the palette. The colours are a bit too bright for my skin tone or liking or I just like to use a bit and blend them in on my cheeks to give a subtle hint of colour.
Very convinient having all this in one palette.

Have you or do you use Dior eyeshadows and blushes?What do you think of them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...