Thursday 23 June 2011

Maybelline Unstoppable Curly Extension Mascara

This is, by far, the second best mascara I've ever used and loved. It coats every single one of your lashes no matter what sort of lashes you have without clumping. It lengthens and volumizes within the first coat.
The one I use is "Curly Black" non-waterproof ( as in the picture below) as I have naturally black lashes. Taking it off is just as easy as putting it on.

 About RM30
 The brush of the wand is exactly as seen in the picture above.

Unfortunately I don't think this can be found in the drugstores in the UK as I've tried looking for this while I was over there.
If you find fake lashes cumbersome to put on or simply don't have the time then I definitely recommend you use this for quick and easy ultra luscious lashes. The more coats you apply, the more dramatic your eyes look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...