Thursday 30 June 2011

Redken Hair Straightening Balm

Introducing Redken Align 12 Ultra Straight Balm.
This can be used for blow drying hair or hair straightening.
 RM60, 150 ml/5 Fl Oz

The one I use is the medium control although they do have other ranges which are:
01-05 = mild control
06-15=medium control
16-26=max control

It's a balm that strenghtens hair while straightening. When they mention at the back of the bottle about it being a humidity-resisting, frizz-controlling, long lasting, smooth, shiny, straight styles, they actually mean it. This product manages to keep they're words exactly as they state on the bottle. 
What I love about this product is that it doesn't make my hair look dead flat and stick straight. I straighten my hair once every two to three days. I always make sure I use this before straightening my hair. You will notice that your hair won't be damaged from heat styling with this product. I've used this for quite a while and am sticking to it.


How to use:
For blow drying - Smoothen a small amount after (depending on hair length) towel-drying hair and blow-dry away.
For straightening - Smoothen a small amount (depending on hair length) on towel-dried hair, blow dry hair until it's completely dry, and start straightening.

Definitely worth every cent and I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...