Wednesday 29 June 2011

Toni & Guy Beach Curl Spray

So I thought I should have messy beach curls for a change since I'm dashing out the door most days and having this hairstyle isn't going to require a lot of work or time. I went out and got this thinking it was going to be really good. Don't get me wrong. The product actually works. I washed my hair and put it on but I noticed my hair got a bit sticky (although I held the spray at a good distance) and the smell was a bit too much for me to handle. I thought the smell would go away after a while but it just stuck to my hair until the next wash. I don't think it will be a problem for those who aren't sensitive to strong smells as I am.

So this is going to The Luscious' FaceBook page. I'm selling this for only RM10 (because I used it once) so grab it while it's still available.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...