Sunday 5 February 2012

Ecotools Bamboo Brush

My Body Shop Kabuki Brush didn't survive all that long, being washed often after getting make-up on it so I went out to get a new one. I liked this one and I got it.

I got this from Shins. It was MYR 65.

This brush is pretty good overall.
It's 100% cruelty free.
It comes with a free pouch.
It won't feel harsh on your skin. Great for using with powder make up or bronzer.

The Body Shop Brush lasted me about one and a half years. Let's see how long this one lasts.

You can check out Shins by clicking the below link:

Don't forget to take your Shins membership card with you but remember you don't get a discount, you get vouchers after you earn a certain amount of points.

It's important that you always wash your make up brushes. To learn how, click on the link below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...