Sunday 5 February 2012

Accesories Galore!!

4 days of holiday and what better way to spend it then to go out shopping and dining with my younger sister. We managed to pick up some pretty cool things including the things I'm going to put in this entry.

Check out the accesories I got...

 Peacock feathers seem to be everywhere now. I've always loved them, like my sister. My skin doesn't get along with chrome plated accesories so we went hunting for something I could wear and I got these. The black strings with the peacock feather earing which I turned into pendants cost me MYR 20.00 while the pendant  ( gold with colourful diamentes on it ) cost me MYR 15.00.

I never thought I would be able to ever say it but now I am the proud owner or a Louis Vuitton! It's small but cute and good enough for me.


There's another two more days of holiday to enjoy. Let's see what else I can get my hands on..

Did you manage to get your hands on anything really good?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...