Monday 26 September 2011

New Make Up Look

  This is something different compared to the neutral tones I usually stick with...
I'm sure you've, at some point, seen youtube videos where the make up artists use high end brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown and so forth to look all dolled up. I'm not saying that they aren't good. Some people just can't afford it (like students) or are frugal ( like me..most of the time).This is just to let you know that it isn't necessary to use make up from high end brands to look good when you can still look gorgeous without digging deep into your pocket.

What I used to achieve this look:
Eyes:

 Lips:

Face:
You can click on the images to make them appear bigger.
 I've done reviews on some of these products and will be doing reviews for the ones that I haven't. You can find the reviews from the labels on the sidebar.


This is the overall very barbie like look.
 (I apologise for the resolution. It's a work in progress)

This is a close up of the eyes. You are meant to be looking at dark purple on the outer side progressing towards hot pink and pale pink inwards. (I'm not wearing fake lashes)
I did use quite a few different products for the eyes and if you've paid attention, the products I used aren't that expensive and can help you achieve this look as seen in the above picture and yes, with a primer, your eye make up may last longer.

Happy Experimenting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...