Saturday 12 November 2011

Young Blood High Definition Powder


 

I absolutely adore this product. It's a must for all girls with any sort of skin tone and skin type. 








Where do I even begin. It keeps the shine away, it changes the texture of your skin. Your skin will look amazing in pictures. It feels so light weight. It even hydrates your skin. Best of all, since it's made of pure minerals, it lets your skin breathe. You won't feel like you have a mask on your face.



You can check this out as well as other products from the Young Blood Line at Shins:

Of course it costs quite a bit but I can promise you that you won't be dissapointed.

It comes with a soft sponge on the inside and has a mirror too.

This is a 5 star product. One of my favourites. I highly recommend this product. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...