Saturday 14 January 2012

The Body Shop Body Butter Duo

I had my eye on this one but never went for it since I had a ton of moisturiser that I needed to finish. I got this for myself as a treat.

 MYR 65.00 / £12.50
200ml / 6.75oz / 192g
I went through the ingredients and did not spot any parabens in it which is a good thing.

It smells divine.

There are two separate portions to this moisturiser. The lighter portion is for normal skin area and the darker is for areas with dryness, for that extra care.
I like the thick buttery texture it has and how it it easily absorbed by the skin.

I got the Macadamia moisturiser.There are other sorts of moisturisers as well, like Vanilla, Sweet Pea and Floral Acai

You get your money's worth with this product.
I highly recommend this product.

You can check out The Body Shop's website by clicking the below link:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...