Sunday 22 January 2012

The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals

I came across the Extra Virgin Minerals from The Body Shop and decided to buy a couple of things to try them out for you guys.

First off, the powders. I love the packaging. Reminds me of Bare Minerals.


I had to get two foundations because I didn't find the right shade for me so I mix these two. The ones I got are
Shade:202 Natural Vanilla
Shade: 208 Golden Vanilla

These are MYR 79.00 /£1 15.00 each

5g / 0.17 oz

Does not come with a brush.

The powders are also with spf 25.


They melt right in when brushed in. The texture is really nice. I just wished it stayed put for a goo two hours at least without me having to re-apply it again.

Keep in mind that the powders are more for those with normal skin. I recommend getting this if your skin is pretty good.

Next is the cream compact foundation.



 The shade I got is Shade 202 Natural Vanilla
MYR 89.00 / £ 16.00
8.5g / 0.3 oz

This foundation comes in spf 15. 

This foundation comes with a brush and a mini mirror but I wouldn't use the brush to get the foundation on. I think it's best to use a wet sponge or fingers since it melts onto your skin better.

You can use this foundation for a full coverage.

On the good side, these foundations come in around 8 shades. They are fragrance and paraben free.

On the other hand, I found that these foundations dont really keep the shine away and it melts quite easily. I'd say it's okay to use at night. It's not humidity proof either.

I don't think I'd buy these again.

You can check out more products from The Body Shop below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...