Saturday 11 February 2012

Loreal Hair Care Products

A few years ago, when I started using a hair straightener, I found this amazing product ( the L'oreal straightening balm ) which can, sadly, no longer be found in Malaysia. I introduced this product to my family and friends and now they are all hooked on it. Later on I found the curling spray which is also good.


L'oreal makes some pretty good stuff. These two products are budget friendly and makes your hair look super gorgeous. It also protects your hair from heat. Also, it makes your hair smooth and it's humidity proof.The curling spray is what I got from U.K. They are 200 ml and 150 ml respectively.

It's easy to use. Just rub in after towel drying your hair. You can use these with a blow dryer as well. I like how it feels light weight and it smells great!

Consider yourself very lucky if you are able to get hold of these. I can't find these in Malaysia so I had to ask someone I know in Switzerland to send the straigtening balm to me (thus the swiss german labelling on it ).

I love and highly recommend these to anyone who wants gorgeous and glossy looking hair but have a tight budget.

Let me know what you think if you've used these before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...