Saturday 31 March 2012

Benefit Stay Don't Stray vs. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primers

It's a real problem keeping your perfectly applied on eye make up. I've tried Benefit's "Stay Don't Stray " Eyeshadow Primer but later on I heard that the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer is one of the best eye shadow primers out there so I went out and got it to test it and let you know what I think... 

Benefit "Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer

10ml / 0.33 fl.oz.
I got this from the U.K.

Verdict:
The price was alright but I wasn't happy with it since my eyeshadow did tend to crease.
It needs a little work with putting it on. I didn't find the texture too good.
I didn't find that pumping the eyeshadow out was good since sometimes a little too much comes out and you can't put it back in and it goes to waste. 
Definitely not to be used for those with oily lids and those who are in humid weather.


You can check out other things Benefit offers by clicking the link below:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion



11ml / .037 fl. oz
MYR 75.00


Verdict:
I regret not getting this before because 
this is truly one amazing "potion" to have in your make up bag. It melts beautifully on your lids and let's your eye make up stay on for hours despite you feeling hot or sweaty.
Perfect to use for those with oily lids. They have a few potions depending on the condition of your eyelids. I also like how it's in a squeezeable tube allowing you to control how much you need on the tips of your finger.

I got mine from Sephora and I will definitely be getting this again once my tube of it runs out.

You can check out other goodies from the Urban Decay Line by clicking the link below:

I highly recommend this to all you girls out there. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...