Sunday 19 August 2012

Peeper Poppers

Hey you guys! Sorry I went MIA for a while but I'm back now! I have been going a little crazy with mascara's for a while. These three of the many mascara's  I'm currently using.
From the top:
Casuelle Mascara
L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara
Eyetex Dazzler Mascara


Casuelle Mascara
 Details:
9.5 g
From Switzerland
Not sure how much it costs as it was a gift

Review:
The Good...
Easy to use especially when you're rushing out the door
The Bad... 
Doesn't give you that dramatic lashes effect like the other two mascara's.
Don't like the fact that it has many sorts of parabens in it so I don't use it too often and make sure it doesn't stay on for too long.

The Wand:
Short to medium length bristles which can be used for short to long lashes.



 L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara
Details:
10.5 ml
Around MYR 40.00
Waterproof

Review:
I got this as soon as I saw it in the Cleo magazine.
 Pretty pricy if you ask me since it doesn't make any HUGE difference. I've had other mascara's that come cheaper and make your lashes look just as good or better than this mascara.

The Good...
No clumps and coats lashes really well making your eyelashes appearing thicker and longer.

The Bad...
Couldn't really get the hang of using the wand at first. The trick is to look up and into the mirror. 
Dries pretty fast so getting the next few coats on is not so easy and it can get a little clumpy. 

 The Wand:
Short bristles makes it easy for any length of lashes to be coated.




Eyetex Dazzler Mascara
Details:
I got this as a gift, discovered this by accident and now have a few wands to keep in stock as I'm going to be using these for a while.
Eyetex has been around for quite a while but I think they just came out with the mascara's
From India
Gel-like texture
Not sure how much it costs as this was a gift too!

The Good...
Amazing brush.
No clumps formed no matter how many coats you use.
Gentle on your lashes.
I would say of the three mascara's, this would be my favoruite. Easy to use and makes your eyes really pop.
It also washes off pretty easily.

The Bad...
Nothing except you can't get these in Europe or Malaysia!!

The Wand:
Short to long bristles which makes this easier to use for those with longer lashes


Note : I had to change the contrast in the pictures to give you a better look of the mascara wands.

Let me know what's your favourite mascara at the moment.
Don't forget to care for your lashes! Take your mascara off properly..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...