Sunday 24 February 2013

This and That - Primers

I previously used Revlon's Photoready Perfecting Primer( pic on the left hand side ). It was pretty good, especially for the price. It made my face feel smoother after the application but there was no dramatic changes. It did control oil but not for a long time.

27ml / MYR 50 ±
I got this from Watsons. 

Since I've almost finished using it, I decided to get Make Up For Ever's All Mat Face Matifying Primer from Sephora. 
MYR 160 / 30 ml / Made in France

The effect was the same as Revlon's. It made my face feel smoother after application. This product does control oil but to achieve that, it has to be applied on properly and by using the correct amount.
Bear in mind that the results made vary depending on individuals as this primer is silicon based although it's oil-free.

Of the two primer's I've tried, I like Make Up For Ever's Primer because of the overall results it gives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...