Sunday 30 June 2013

Make Up Forever Professional Eye Shadow

This is by far one of the best brown eyeshadows I have ever bought.  

I got the brown shade which is number 17.
 You can use your fingers or brush with this eyeshadow as the texture is smooth and it's easily blendable.

                            Made in France.
2.5g  I got mine from Sephora.

This eyeshadow is perfect to use during the day, especially for a smokey eye. 
I haven't tried the other shades but I don't think I would but this in another shade. I will just continue hunting for a matte brown shade which is pocket-friendly and doesn't contain parabens.

The only two things I didn't like about this product is that it contains parabens and it should've come with a mini-mirror.

Check out other products by Make Up Forever by clicking the link below:-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...