Thursday 16 June 2011

O.P.I Mini Nail Polishes

These O.P.I cuties are perfect for those who get bored of wearing the same nail colours, travelling or getting them just because they are in a adorable miniature size. These are 3.75 ml/ 1/8 F Oz. and can fit in your purse when you need to touch up your claws and paws. If you have never tried out O.P.I nail polishes, I recommend that you do. You will love them! If you are skeptical about buying O.P.I polishes then you may want to try these out first.

Click on the image below to get a better picture with the list of the nail polishes shown.

Which is your favourite?

 I have some of these on sale which are on The Luscious Facebook page. You can find the button on the right hand side of this page.

Stay Luscious,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...