Thursday 16 June 2011

O.P.I Nail Polish

O.P.I stands for Ondotorium Products Inc. just in case you did not know. O.P.I is manufactured by the professional  nail product enterprise founded in 1981. 
Why O.P.I? Each and every single bottle produced is of the highest standard since there is a team of scientists to verify the product before sale. You don't have to worry about the consistency of your O.P.I polishes as it lasts for quite a while. There is a massive range of colours to choose from. They keep bringing out different collections with the most witty names for some polishes so it will be good to keep an eye on those. The only downside of it all is that it can be a bit pricey.

Red My Fortune Cookie

The brush from which the bottle came with was a prowide brush which was basically flat and quite wide making nail polish application neat and quite easy as i have a larger nail surface.I just wanted to test and see how long my nail polish lasted. The result: it lasted 4/5 days before the polish started chipping. That's a long time! i did use a base coat and top coat. Always a must!

You won't know until you try so go test one out yourself and put it to the test. I promise you won't regret it.

Luscious claws and paws guaranteed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...