Friday 17 June 2011

Revlon Lipstick

This is probably one of my favourite lip colours. It's suitable for almost any complexion. The colour is romantic and subtle. I use a light coating of lip balm and then dab the colour on my lips rather than swiping it on. My lips feel more moisturized this way and although it is a matte lipstick, there are no unwanted signs of chapped or unhealthy lips.

This is Revlon's Matte Mauve It Over 003. I did not use a lipliner underneath but the results were still really good.

This picture was taken with natural lighting


This is what the colour looks like on my inner wrist 
(with natural light)

It can be worn during the day or at night teaming it with dramatic eyes.
Have you or do you use Revlon Lipsticks? If so, how do you like them? Which ones are your favourites?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...