Sunday 11 September 2011

The Body Shop Body Butters

 I got these from The Body Shop a while ago for both myself and my grandmother. It's a real treat for your skin.
 £12.50 / RM 55.00 each
200 ml / 6.9 oz / 197 g

Strawberry Body Butter's Key Ingredients: 
Strawberry seed oil
Community Fair Trade shea butter
Community Fair Trade cocoa butter

Olive Body Butter's Key Ingredients:
Community Fair Trade organic olive oil
Community Fair Trade shea butter
Community Fair Trade cocoa butter

The Strawberry Body Butter smells absolutely delicious!
The Olive Body Butter is just divine!
What I really like about these are how easily it gets absorbed into my skin. Best of all, it won't leave your skin greasy although they all have buttery textures.

I'd say for the price, these are pretty good.
I would definitely buy these again.

You can check out The Body Shop here: 

Keep moisturised!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...