Saturday 10 September 2011

Midori Hair Products

From Left to Right:

 Miracle Moisture Daily Mask

Ultimate Hair Repair Essence

Ultimate Repair Capsules

Miracle Moisture Daily Mask

RM48 for 300 ml

Key Ingredients:
Vitamin E, Wheat Protein

This is quite a good conditioner. What I like about this product is that it said it protects hair from ultraviolet rays and pollutants.

Ultimate Hair Repair Essence

RM15 for 15 ml

What it's supposed to do:
Strengthens hair from external agression and works as an intensive hair repairing treatment.

Ingredients:
Moisture Agent, Lanolin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Amino Acid Complex


When I use it, I feel like my hair's smoother and that it's been filled in as I have fine hair and my hair doesn't feel all that light after using this.

I love this product. I highly recommend it to everyone out there.

Ultimate Repair Capsules

I think I got it for around RM 30 for around 30 capsules

What it's supposed to do:
It's supposed to get rid of split ends, improve hair strength, restores and repairs critically damaged hair, gets rid of friziness, etc.

Ingredients:
Polydimethyisiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone & Fragrance

This product is formulated in Japan.

Use this after washing hair, while hair is damp. The capsules are quite big and I'd say a capsule can be used around 3 or more times since only a very tiny amount is needed. I  recomend using this product only at the ends of the hair. You use this as you would use any hair serum.

To know more about these products, you can visit their website:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...