Thursday 8 September 2011

Samantha Pulman - I Love You... R.I.P

This girl was everything you'de want in a best friend.
She was truly an amazing person and has shed some light when I felt like I was in the dark.

She'd make you laugh 'till you tear up, she'd listen to you..and she always had plenty to share...

She'd always tells me of whatever she gets her hands on...be it shoes, make up, hair products, etc..
She had amazing taste in make up, nail polish and always had crazy hair

Her eccentricity is what I loved most...

Although we were oceans away, we always made an effort to keep in touch, to check in and see on what's been happening...

We gossiped..we shared...we kept secrets..we laughed..we did everything...
She fought till the very end and lived everyday like it was her last.

To sum it all up, she was just beautiful inside and out.

Words cannot express how much you will be missed darling...
Samantha...I'll always love you and never forget you. You will always be in my heart, doll! I feel truly blessed to have known you.
Samantha Pulman

06/07/1987 - 06/09/2011

R.I.P

I'll See You Around
 ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...