Sunday 12 February 2012

Etude House Nail Polish

This week, I'm using Etude House's nail polish from the Lucid Darling Collection.

 What I like about this nail polish is the neutral colour. Secondly, I like the fact that it's so easy to put on because of it's cosistency. One coat is all you need for pretty nails.

I used just one coat in this picture.

Also, it dries fast. I bought this polish quite some time ago and it hasn't gone clumpy at all.

You can just use a base coat and use the polish on the top without having to use a top coat and still have fab looking nails.

You will be happy to know that these polishes are really budget friendly. I don't remember how much a bottle costs. I think I got these for less than MYR 10.00, each bottle.

You can check out the other colour I have from this collection here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...