Sunday 4 March 2012

Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation

I'm one fussy person when it comes to putting things on my face. I prefer mineral make up as it let's your skin breathe.

Check out Youngblood's Liquid Mineral Foundation. It may be a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it.

I got this a while ago. It was around MYR 140.00 for 30 ml/1 fl. oz.
I use the one in golden tan.

The texture is really creamy so it doesn't really matter if you use your fingers or a sponge to get this on your skin. For those with oily skin, you can use this since it let's your skin have this dewy look when your skin starts getting sort of oily.

Although there may not be many colours to choose from, there's nothing to worry about as the colour actually blends in with your skin tone so don't worry if you can't find your perfect shade. Pick one that's the closest. 

You can just apply loose powder straight after putting this one if your complexion is good. You don't even need to use a face primer beforehand.

Another thing I love about this foundation is that it's cruelty and paraben free. What more would you want in a foundation?

I highly recommend this product to anyone with any sort of skin tone or condition.

You can check this out at SHINS

What's your favourite foundation?

Have a good week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...