Sunday 11 March 2012

Jelly Pong Pong Omnibronze

I ran out of bronzer so I went to the Body Shop to get my usual shimmer waves bronzer but they didn't have it there so I decided to go to Sephora and this bronzer caught my eye..

 Basic Details:
 4.5 g / 0.16 oz
Made in Italy

Got this from Sephora for MYR 95.00. I know it's a little pricey but here's the reason why I got this.

I've never bought anything from this line before. It has  no shimmer in it. It's not easy to find a non-shimmery bronzer. It's highly pigmented so you just need a little here and there to give you a sun kissed look. You can put it on effortlessly.

It matches any skin tone. It enchances your cheekbones, jawline and slim your nose beautifully.The more you put on, the more prominent it looks on you. It comes in a small cute compact case with a mirror and brush.


I changed the contrast slightly on this picture to show your the subtle, non-shimmer colour this bronzer has.
The brush that comes with it is pretty good too. It's soft enough to brush the bronzer onto your skin. 

I don't regret buying this and I would buy it again.

Jelly Pong Pong has other products as well. I suppose I will be trying those out too as I absolutely like this bronzer.

What's your favourite bronzer?
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...