Saturday 19 January 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics

I could not wait to get my hands on this palette when I heard about it.


The packaging of the box looks like the actually exterior of the palette. It's the perfect palete to use everyday for work or just in general. Also packed to easily put in your bag to carry around.


 MYR 98.00 
6 colours x 1.3g
Made in USA + Assembled in Dominican Republic


 There's a mirror to use. The only thing missing is a brush and preferably double side.


Colours:
Venus ( Satin )
Foxy ( Matte )
W.O.S ( Matte )
Naked 2 ( Matte )
Faint ( Matte )
Crave ( Matte )

It's highly pigemented just like their other eye shadows. It's so good that my friend got it straight away after I told her about it. You can get yours at any Sephora store. My prediction is that these will sell out pretty fast so be quick to get this.
This is a must have and I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...